• What data we collect from you and why
• How we use or process that data
• How you can access and take ownership of your data
• How and where you can make a complaint if you’re unhappy
Who we are
We are 1st2Notify Limited (company number 12704130) and our address is 701 Stonehouse Park Sperry Way, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England, GL10 3UT. We are the providers of the website www.1st2notify.com (referred to as the “Site)
References to “you” or “your” refers to a user of the Site or any of our services.
The data we collect about you
Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number.
Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Source of collection: collected from you.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify & Bold Subscriptions.
Customer support information
Examples of Personal Information collected: name, address, email address, phone number
Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
Source of collection: collected from you.
Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our support vendors MetaLabs, Discord, and Google.
The Site can be used by individuals under the age of 18. We do collect Personal Information from everyone. Children over the age of 13 can use this site and service if written permission is obtained from a parent or guardian. No child under the of 18 can use the services without this written permission being obtained.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
How we use your personal data
We collect and use personal information in accordance with data protection laws to assist in making improvements and enhance your experience on our Site. It is also used for data analysis, statistical and troubleshooting purposes. Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, but one of the following grounds will usually be used:
Where we have your permission (‘consent’)
To provide you with news about offers and deals that we think will be interesting to you. We will only contact you in the ways you have given us permission to do so.
Where we have a justifiable reason (‘legitimate interests’)
• To process your data in the legitimate interest of our business in order that we may provide you with the best service or product.
• To send you information regarding new products and services where we can demonstrate a relationship with you and you have not told us that you do not want to receive these.
• To maintain our list of people who have asked not to receive direct communication from us.
• To help keep our website safe and secure.
• To allow our internal business processes to function- for example transacting with our partners, carrying out audits, producing management information and dealing with complaints.
• To undertake market research.
• To request feedback on our performance.
• To help prevent fraud and maintain security.
• To assist in training, quality assurance and compliance.
Where we must do something by law (‘legal obligation’)
• This means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
In exceptional circumstances (‘vital interests’)
• We may use your information in rare situations where vital interests of yourself or another person needs protecting.
Who do we share your data with?
1st2Notify will never share or sell your data to any other company for commercial gain. We only ever “share” or transfer your data as part of our own, core processing activities. So, for example, by using a card payment processing provider to take payment for goods or services.
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
We use MetaLabs to power our online store. You can read more about Meta Labs and what they do here: https://docs.metalabs.io/
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We use programmes such as Sendowl to send emails out and our recurring payment processor is MetaLabs.io subscriptions.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You can choose to opt out of all marketing and advertising at any time by contacting [email protected]
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us at [email protected] and requesting to be removed from our marketing list.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means
Your legal rights
At any point you can exercise your:
• Right of access – contact us for a copy of the data we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – let us know if the data we hold is out of date or inaccurate and we’ll update it.
• Right to be forgotten – if you no longer want to use our services, please contact us and we’ll delete all related data.
• Right to restrict processing – we only ever collect data we need and actively ensure we’re never collecting anything over and above need. You can opt in and out of 1st2Notify’s individual services by contacting us.
• Right of portability – we will support reasonable requests to transfer your data to another organisation should you require it.
• Right to object to automated decision making and profiling- we do not currently use any automated profiling of any description. In the event you’re unhappy with the way we’re processing your data please contact our Data Protection Officer.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
1st2Notify 701 Stonehouse Park Sperry Way, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, England, GL10 3UT
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. [We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Name Purpose More information
[COOKIE NAME] [DESCRIPTION OF THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THE COOKIE IS USED AND ITS DURATION]
Examples of purposes for which a cookie may be used:
This cookie [is essential for our site to OR enables us to]:
[(a) Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.]
[(b) Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to provide you with offers that are targeted to your individual interests.]
[(c) Speed up your searches.]
[(d) Recognise you when you return to our site.]
[(f) [OTHER PURPOSES].] [LINK TO EXTERNAL INFORMATION WHERE APPROPRIATE]
[NAME THIRD PARTIES]
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may visit the consumer page to manage the use of these types of cookies [include link to consent management solution]].
[We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties.]
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire between 30 minutes & 2 years.